Summer is right around the corner and everyone is going to try and get those beach ready ABS. First you need to get your diet in order. There’s really no way around this one, if you want to get a six pack, you absolutely must be watching what you eat on a daily basis. So many people will try and exercise their way to a six pack without paying attention to the foods their eating and these are the ones that will be greatly disappointed.When it comes to learning how to get your 6 pack, you simply cannot deny the importance of diet. It will really make or break your results.
After you get your diet in check here is a quick routine to blast those abs and get that 6 pack you desire:
1. Hanging leg raises
3 sets — 15 reps
Target Muscle(s): Lower Abs, Abs
(1) Hang from a pull-up bar with your hands at shoulder-width.
(2) While keeping your back straight, contract your lower abs and slowly raise your legs until they’re parallel with the floor. Do not swing, rock, or use momentum and keep your legs straight.
(3) Slowly lower down to the bottom and repeat for 15 reps
3 sets — as many reps possible
Target Muscle(s): Obliques
1 rep includes a twist to the left and right. Make sure to keep your back straight and core tight throughout.
Start with 30 second planks then work your way up
Target Muscle(s): Abs
(1) Assume plank position.
(2) Tighten your core, keep your back flat, . Hold for 30 seconds+
4. Cable Crunch
3 sets — 10-12 reps
Target Muscle(s): Abs (All)
(1) Kneel in front of a cable station with a triceps rope attached.
(2) While keeping your hips stationary, squeeze your abs and crunch down toward the floor. Hold the squeeze for 1 second and slowly release back up to start.
Do this routine 2-3x per week depending on your fitness experience!